Terms and Conditions
On the provision of paid services
NQ4Virtual.com, hereinafter referred to as "NQ4Virtual", offers a subscription service on the Internet (hereinafter - the "Services") to any entity and / or individual, hereinafter referred to as Subscriber. According to an unconditional acceptance (acceptance) the conditions of this public offer (hereinafter - Agreement) is the implementation of payment by the Subscriber of payment.
1.1. Under the Services is providing the Subscriber:
• unique name and password to enable him to place their information on servers NQ4Virtual (within 3 working days after receipt of payment);
• support primary and secondary DNS name servers used domain;
• the possibility of organizing e-mail names to the amount stored at each time information within quota tariff plan;
• the use of all available programs and functions;
• Access to visitor statistics;
• obtaining necessary for connecting to and configuring software advice by e-mail, icq, and other means of communication, including telephone technical support.
• the volume of services is determined by the technical standards of service.
2. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
2.1. Duties NQ4Virtual:
• 2.1.1. Provide Subscriber Services after the registration of the Subscriber.
• 2.1.2. Registered subscribers, by granting him a name and password (login);
• 2.1.3. Provide services in accordance with the amount of monthly payment, located on the subscriber's personal account, introduced in the order of 3 of the contract, based on the application and orders sent by a subscriber using the Control Panel NQ4Virtual;
• 2.1.4. Maintain confidentiality of information the Subscriber received from him during registration, as well as the content of private e-mail, except as provided by current U.S. law, New York.
• 2.1.5. Publish official communications related to customer care and change of tariff payment on WWW-server NQ4Virtual.
2.2. Responsibilities of the Subscriber:
• 2.2.1. promptly and fully pay for services NQ4Virtual.
2.3. Rights NQ4Virtual:
2.3.1. suspend service delivering in the following cases:
• (a) not received payment for services within the NQ4Virtual dates or late recharge your personal account
• (b) action aimed at limiting or hindering the access of other users of the Services, as well as the implementation of a wrongful attempt to access resources NQ4Virtual and / or other resources available via the Internet;
• (c) the publication, transmission (sending) through the Internet any information that contradicts the requirements of U.S. law, the State of New York and international law. Under the distribution is a mass mailing multiple emails multiple recipients and multiple mailing to the same recipient, and the use of essential elements (Web pages, e-mail) NQ4Virtual in such lists, made through another provider.
• (d) the publication or transmission of any information or software which contains computer viruses or other components equal to them;
• (e) actions aimed at to send, publish, transmit, reproduce, share or in any way commercially exploit the information, software or other material, in whole or in part, obtained through the Services (if it is not expressly authorized by the owner such information, software or other products), subject to the requirements of the owner of such information on the limitation of the above actions;
• (e) action to it to send, publish, transmit, reproduce or distribute in any way obtained through the Service, software or other material, in whole or in part, protected by copyright or other rights without the permission of the owner, as well as send, publish, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Service or on the basis of her work, as the service itself is protected by copyrights and other rights, subject to the requirements of the owner of such rights on the limitation of the above actions;
• (f) sending commercial electronic messages or otherwise, inconsistent (not requested) prior to its recipient, as well as in the case of violation of network usage by the Working Group of the Open Forum, the Internet service provider, a written statement the beneficiary of such mailing.
• (h) The Contractor reserves the right to refuse service without further explanation.
• 2.3.2 NQ4Virtual right to terminate this Agreement with the Subscriber unilaterally, with the simultaneous sending written or electronic notice, if Subscriber violates the terms of this Agreement. The termination of the contract date of sending a message to the subscriber.
• 2.3.3 NQ4Virtual has the right to disclose information about the subscriber only in compliance with U.S. law, the State of New York.
• 2.3.4. NQ4Virtual right to change the terms of this Agreement unilaterally. The effective date of this Contract is the date of their publication on the WWW-server NQ4Virtual.
3. COST OF SERVICES AND PAYMENTS
3.1 Cost of services is determined in accordance with the tariff plan, approved by NQ4Virtual.
3.2 NQ4Virtual right to unilaterally revise the price of services and introduce a new tariff plan. On the introduction of new tariffs NQ4Virtual notify Subscriber by posting it on the WWW server NQ4Virtual. The effective date of the new tariff plan is the date of its publication on the WWW-server NQ4Virtual. If the subscriber has the right to refuse this Agreement, immediately notifying NQ4Virtual. In case of further use of the Service Subscriber Agreement shall be deemed adopted by the new conditions.
3.3 The Services are provided subject to the availability of a positive balance at the customer's account.
3.4 The Subscriber shall be solely liable for the accuracy of payments made to them. If you change the details NQ4Virtual, Subscriber shall be solely liable for payments made on obsolete requisites.
3.5 Within 30 (thirty) days from the date of formation of a zero balance at the subscriber's personal account login Subscriber and the contents of his mailbox are saved for the Subscriber. After this period, the contents of the box e-mail subscribers will be automatically removed.
4. SPECIAL CONDITIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PARTIES
4.1 NQ4Virtual does not guarantee absolute regularity or correctness of the Services and does not guarantee that the software or any other materials do not contain computer viruses or other harmful components. NQ4Virtual take all reasonable efforts and measures to prevent this.
4.2 NQ4Virtual not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to the Subscriber as a result of the use or inability to use the Services or incurred as a result of errors, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, defects, delays in operation or transmission, or change features and other causes . NQ4Virtual does not guarantee acceptance of mail from the remote subscriber networks, the operation which led to the entry address of the network in the list for which mail delivery program NQ4Virtual does not receive mail.
4.3 NQ4Virtual not responsible for the quality of public communication channels through which to access the Service.
4.4 The Subscriber shall assume full responsibility and risks associated with the use of the Internet through the Service, including the responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any opinions, ideas and other information, as well as the quality and characteristics of goods and services distributed on the Internet and provided to subscribers through the Services.
4.5 The Subscriber is fully responsible for the security of your password and for any losses that may occur due to unauthorized use. For theft of login and password what happened through the fault of third party client may send to the NQ4Virtual request to change the login and password. NQ4Virtual not responsible for the actions of third parties resulting in the theft and to recover money spent on stolen time, the customer should contact the appropriate investigative and law enforcement.
4.6 NQ4Virtual not responsible for notifying any third parties about depriving the Subscriber's access and for the consequences resulting from the absence of such a warning.
5. CONDUCT OF CLAIMS AND DISPUTES
5.1 Claims for services provided by the Subscriber NQ4Virtual taken into consideration only in a period not later than 3 calendar days from the date the dispute. Time claims the Subscriber is not more than 14 (fourteen) working days.
5.2 To address the technical issues in determining the guilt of the Subscriber as a result of his misconduct while using the Internet, NQ4Virtual free to attract competent organizations as experts.
6. Time of contract. Validity. CHANGES AND TERMINATION
6.1. A subscriber may at any time unilaterally refuse services NQ4Virtual.
6.2. All payments yavlyayutsa final and non-refundable.
6.3. The Agreement shall enter into force upon fees for services in the manner prescribed herein.
6.4. In all matters pending in the present text of the Treaty shall be governed by applicable U.S. law, the State of New York and international law.